Thursday, February 4, 2010

I'm so frustrated there's got to be something I can do,but apparently its not illegal to file false reports?

I live in Ala, and my children live in NY. The Custody jurisdiction is set forth by the Ala Court. My ex Mother-in-Law has made over 20 unfounded reports against me in NY concerning abuse, etc. Ala says they cant do anything because she lives in NY, and NY says they cant do anything because it would effect the custody set forth by Ala. What can I do??I'm so frustrated there's got to be something I can do,but apparently its not illegal to file false reports?
The only problem with that is you would have to hire a lawyer in NY or with a license to work in that state to cover you ...........I'm so frustrated there's got to be something I can do,but apparently its not illegal to file false reports?
get a good lawyer then go sue her for slandering in civil court
Don't rely on ';Family Court'; regarding false reports about child abuse.


Contact the District Attorneys Office in your state and in NY (by county).


Filing false reports is a crime in every state.


Don't be surprised by NYs attitude. You're likley dealing with a ';clerk'; level person when you can get one on the phone.


Hate to say it but, this ones in the lawyers hands.





One more thing,,,Google the ';Mens rights Association of New York '; for resources.





Good luck
I bet you could sue her in NY. Talk to a lawyer.

No comments:

Post a Comment