Friday, February 12, 2010

Who would be the best agency to report the use of false social security numbers by immigrants here illegally o?

I know that an entire group of people are using false social security numbers near where i live and it totally disgusts me. They need to move. They are nasty too. They have too many people there and everything. Thanks soooooo much.Who would be the best agency to report the use of false social security numbers by immigrants here illegally o?
Make sure you have proof about it and it is not just a mere rumor.You can report it to the Office of Inspector General of the SSA.Check the link below how to do it.





http://www.ssa.gov/oig/guidelin.htmWho would be the best agency to report the use of false social security numbers by immigrants here illegally o?
I'm not trolling for hateful things. I'm actually looking for information that will help in the correction of illegal activity. I would imagine a 'cop' could appreciate that effort.

Report Abuse



How do you know they have false social security numbers? Are you a cop? I am. I think of these things! You and your pal are obviously yahoo trolls. I really don't understand why Yahoo would enter into a shameful policy of trolling to try to get people to say hateful inflammatory things.I thought you were above all that.
Yeah, it is called the ';I AM A TURN-IN-MY-OWN-NEIGHBOR NAZI AND A LOSER REDNECK'; Agency. You should apply for a job there.





Why don't you shut your mouth, stay in the shallow end of the pool, and let the adults swim in peace.
You can be a ';whistleblower';


call 800MEDICARE
  • hair show
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment