Friday, February 12, 2010

Help, I live in Florida and my soon to be ex wife is making false police reports about me Help me please?

I need help and need to know the laws and what I can do. My crazy ex wife to be, brought me here to Florida, I recently had brain surgery and she left me 3 days before my surgery. Since then she has filed a staking report, a police report and now a restraining order I have court for this wednesday. I have done nothing because I just had surgery and I cant even leave the house. I have proof she is the one calling me and starting all the trouble for nothing. Including emails and text messages from her stating she loves me and wants to come home. She even texted me and emailed me after she filed the stalking report. The sheriff called me two days ago telling me to stop calling her or I will go to jail, I told the cop I didnt call she said I have emails here from you. Which my ex is copying and pasting them and changing words and dates to make it look like I am doing things. I am getting no help from the law and dont know what else to do.Help, I live in Florida and my soon to be ex wife is making false police reports about me Help me please?
you need to go to the court house and get a restraining order/ no contact order against her. Keep and print all the emails, and do not delete the text messages bring them to the court hearing with you.





If you have been seeing doctors for recovery/ therapy bring that documentation with you to court as it will show where you were as well as what time you were there.





If you need to send a subpoena to your doctors that are treating you so they can testify on your behalf(you can ask if they will do it for you, but the subpoena guarantees the appear in court)





If you have an attorney great get all your ';evidence'; to him and let him do his thing--if you do not have an attorney you should seek counsel or if you cannot afford an attorney you can try and speak with the District attorney.





Good luck to youHelp, I live in Florida and my soon to be ex wife is making false police reports about me Help me please?
hire a lawyer.
Be completely honest with the police and lay your evidence out. You cant do anything more than that.
get a lawyer

No comments:

Post a Comment