Monday, February 8, 2010

My neighbor calls the police on me to report false crimes. What can I do?

She falsely accoused me of breaking into her garage and stealing a box of legos and then she said that I set a garbage can on fire.My neighbor calls the police on me to report false crimes. What can I do?
YOU CAN FILE A REPORT AGAINST HER FOR FILING A FALSE DOCUMENT.





STATE AS YOU HAVE HERE YOUR SIDE OF THE STORY.





THE PROSECUTOR WILL SORT IT ALL OUT.


AN INVESTIGATOR WILL BE ASSIGNED TO FIND THE FACTS IN THE MATTER(S) AND MAKE A FINDING TO THE PROSECUTOR.My neighbor calls the police on me to report false crimes. What can I do?
you can make a report of your own and seek harrassment charges or a restraining order. the police can file charges of their own, but you need to document these incidents with the police, just because the police come out to speak with you does not mean that a report will automatically be filed.
Depends on where you live. You can report her for mischief in Canada next time she does that.
Just report you neighbor. Defend yourself to them esp. when you know that you is right. Control your angerness to avoid urself from hurting them bec if u do that, they have a chance to report you on police. And when the officer asks u some question, say the truth.
go to your local police station and file a report, they can get in big trouble!

No comments:

Post a Comment