Monday, February 8, 2010

How do I find out if my friend's email and IM has been suspended due to a false abuse report?

My boyfriend lives in Colorado. He was reported by someone for abuse and his email was suspended. He got that straightened out, but now I do not think his emails are going through again. How do I find out if his account is still active?How do I find out if my friend's email and IM has been suspended due to a false abuse report?
You will have to call the Y.





The Y Customer Support


721 First Avenue


Sunnyvale, CA 94089


408.349.3300


877.469.7847





Y Fakes


spoof@cc.yahoo-inc.com





The Y


Customer Service


408.349.1572How do I find out if my friend's email and IM has been suspended due to a false abuse report?
Send him an email and then call and ask him do he receive it?

No comments:

Post a Comment