Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Neighbor filing false police reports?

Long story short thise jerk filed an ';assault'; complaint against me. What can I do?He has thrown racial slurs at me,cursed,banged at my ceiling and door,laid on my buzzer-I even caught him looking in my windows!When I confronted him about it he said so what ru gonna do about it-didnt even deny it and i said ill let the cops deal with you and it turns out thats when he wne and filed a complaint and another one laastnite because I yelled at him about banging on my door like a maniac and he lied and said i went up there with a hammer...they're drug addict nasty idiot and i don't appreciate them running in the police station lying on me and he's the one instigating it all the time i am so tired of this...Neighbor filing false police reports?
That's just one side of the story.





Sounds like a mess, and a nasty neighborhood. You CAN file a report on him too, I'm sure.Neighbor filing false police reports?
A police report, whether true or false, is just a report. You won't be in any ';trouble'; unless a an officer takes his word for it and files a charge. The police officer is likely to knock on your door before that, and frankly I don't think the police will mess with this. But do call the police and ask the status of the report and explain that it isn't true anyway. Be friendly and appreciative when you talk to the police, and they will advise you what to do in this situation (they probably know the liar and have some specific advice for you).
Did you file teh police report?


You had to do that first before you told him!!!


I hope he has some kind of record that would make him look bad infront of the rest of the world. I hope you have a clean RECORD!


It makes you look WAY better than a druggie with a record!
Move.
  • hair show
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment