Thursday, February 4, 2010

Why do the feminazis continually file false reports because they disagree with questions/answers?

Is it just their way of thinking that any actual discussion or debate is to be eliminated?





Or just bad sports?Why do the feminazis continually file false reports because they disagree with questions/answers?
They just can't handle it when others have an opinion of their own.Why do the feminazis continually file false reports because they disagree with questions/answers?
I've had a couple of notices and nearly every question I've asked (which hasn't been many ) deleted.





I don't report anyone or anything and I always thought my responses were quite civil. I could just blame some of the misogynistic men around here; but who knows - could be anyone.





So I don't know why you're singling feminists out. I've seen a few of your posts and I don't think someone would need to be a feminist to be offended at some of the things you say.
why does anyone do it is a better question. I'm sure that not everyone who reports is a feminst. I'm not a femist but i have reported once. It was an extreme case and that was because he was wondering where he could find little boys to have sex with.. way to creepy.


**edit** i agree with 6666. everyone is a target.
Who is doing that? I don't report until someone usually makes a specific knock at me. But even then, most of the time I don't report.





What makes you so angry, my dear? Are you a bad sport or do you suffer from sour grapes? I just would like to understand where the ';gold-digging'; animosity is coming from, and why you think it applies to all women.
I only report spam or people who attack other members. Both of these things are against TOS, so I wouldn't call them ';false reports';.





However, I've had several ridiculously false reports filed against me, so it's not just feminists.
trolls have nuttin better to do. whats bad is they know exactly the words to say to get yahoo cupcakes to automatically violate someone or erase a question. cjhs
I would only suspect one self-proclaimed feminist of doing this.
Why do Nazis like yourself do it? You're not the only ones getting reported, so stop whining.
I totally agree with the first poster... how does this apply to all ';feminists';





Maybe a couple do that but you should be able to figure that out on your own.. your a grown man
Its common for feminists to resort to low blows if debate isnt going their way, or to disrupt debate altoegether if they dont like the premise of the debate.





http://youtube.com/watch?v=qodygTkTUYM

No comments:

Post a Comment