Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Have you ever removed a ladies bra and wanted to call the better business bureau to report false advertising?

Best of PCB part 7Have you ever removed a ladies bra and wanted to call the better business bureau to report false advertising?
Aw man.





Does that mean I have to take back my special addition, California Exotics Pump Up Inflatable Bra that I got for three easy payments of $19.95?





Have you ever removed a ladies bra and wanted to call the better business bureau to report false advertising?
LOL


oh wow!





I ain't never had any complaint's..


as long as they are a mouth and hand full (wit extra) it's all good.





Now...on the other hand..


when they removed my pants...they wanted to call the better business bureau to see who can they thank for GREAT ADVERTISING..


LOL
I've marveled at the wonders of wonder bras, but I've had other things I've wanted to do when I've removed a ladies bra rather than call the BBB.
I like all boobies!


Old, young, big or small. If I'm drunk enough, even man boobs.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtToSNGiH鈥?/a>
I don't understand how some look bigger in bras, they always make mine look smaller because they're all scrunched up in there.
I just remove mine and want to call the surgeon for a reduction...
See Fredericks and Vicky's Secret isn't always so great. They make the dull and lifeless come alive.
dont really care about the breast, im a butt guy so if it shows up to be flat or hairy or anything other than plump.....im out
Yes all the time for me...
YES!





SteveC
Every time i take mine off.
YES%26gt;%26gt;


It happens quite often
that happens to me all the time
ahahahah, ur question cracks me up
What??? Did her chicken fillets fall out!!!!
LMAO yes I have
I love my push up bra...........x


But god help my knees, when someone opens it..........x
LMFAO!!! You made my day with this question! lol And yes report her @ss she should be locked away for such a crime lol
whats is this PCB
damn push up bras!! gotta love em though
makes you think twice about the athletes jock strap....
I've never gotten that far.
well fake boobs are pretty much the same thing..... yupp
LMAO...good one darlin....No...
nope...


*** man myself,


more than a mouthfull is a waste anyways!

No comments:

Post a Comment