Monday, February 8, 2010

What happens if I file a false police report in Arizona?

My husband and I got into a small spat and he hit me. I went to the hospital and did not tell the docs/nurses that my husband hit me. Arizona is crazy about Domestic Violence... to make a long story short my husband got arrested on Domestic Violence Charges. What would happen if I said that I made a false report and would I have to do any jail time?What happens if I file a false police report in Arizona?
So, your going to say you filed a false report when you didn't even file one to begin with? The courts/police don't need your permission to charge him.





Your husband is an asshole and deserves to go to jail. You are a moron if you want to drop the charges. Luckily the police and courts are smarter than you and are pursuing charges anyway.





Don't say we didn't warn you when he beats you to death.

No comments:

Post a Comment