Friday, February 12, 2010

I am in trouble with the law i filed a false police report and was caught shoplifting but returned the items?

i know that this was stupid but i was inebriated and i can not remember anything. im also a drug addict and the drugs i was on caused me to black out. id like to know what charges im looking at and what might be the sentence and also im on probation in IN. what is going to happen?I am in trouble with the law i filed a false police report and was caught shoplifting but returned the items?
Probation violation plus the new charges you already mentioned. You are really in trouble. Your best bet, since you admit to having a drug and alcohol problem is get started in AA and NA meetings immediately. Or put yourself into rehab. Judges look very favorably on that.I am in trouble with the law i filed a false police report and was caught shoplifting but returned the items?
Ask a lawyer. I'm going to take a SWAG that you could have one appointed for you by the court. I smell a parole violation.
I'm hoping they throw you into drug rehab. That could be exactly what you need to start getting your life turned around.

No comments:

Post a Comment