Friday, February 12, 2010

I need a site that I can use to report false advertising for a medical benefits some type of Reg board?

Before joining a medical benefit discount program I inquired if I could continued to see my present Drs, which I was told ';yes';. After paying for the program, which I was informed it was 2 payment ,one month a joining fee %26amp; the other for the month, my policy started on the day I made payment April 13th , which I was not informed. I was told I would have my cards that tues.. April 17 th . After 3 phone calls in reference to my cards %26amp; information, I rec'd them on May 15th. I was given a site for participating Drs, which the site has been down since %26amp; has not been available to this date. I called to make an appt for some yearly test %26amp; was told that the hospital never heard of this program %26amp; wont honor it. I just want my money back %26amp; to report this program so others don't get misinformed %26amp; use it like I did. Please,What are my options?I need a site that I can use to report false advertising for a medical benefits some type of Reg board?
Heres an article about how to spot a health insurance scam.





http://www.helium.com/tm/289037/health-i鈥?/a>





I also did some research and found out that there is a difference between a health ';plan'; or ';program'; and health insurance. What that differences are, I do not know at this time. That may be a good question for you to ask on Yahoo answers. Then from there, find out who you can report to for each one.





Also-I would repost this question in health and insurance - you might get more answers.I need a site that I can use to report false advertising for a medical benefits some type of Reg board?
http://sg.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
You can write your experience to Consumerist and PlanetFeedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment