Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Have I been penalized for false reporting?

I reported a question as offensive. The question advocated genocide. I'm pretty sure that's offensive. The question was not removed. Does this mean that it was considered a false report?Have I been penalized for false reporting?
It needs at least two reports from a Top Reporter and, in some cases, numerous reports from those not considered Top Reporters.





it certainly does get frustrating when a question of that nature hangs around for far too longHave I been penalized for false reporting?
No it just means two people reported you. I got reported for answering a question, in Pregnancy/Parenting, asking if anyone had watched a TV show last night, can't remember what it was, and I said hey why didn't post this in pregnancy? No...what the??
ok i will answer your question sorry about earlier i apologise questions and answer that get reported can get removed but it takes 2 user to remove questions and answers when they are reported
It takes at least 2 reports for a question/answer to be deleted. No it does not mean yahoo considered it a false report. Hope this helps!!!
It needs a lot of reporters to take it out
  • hair show
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment