Wednesday, February 10, 2010

WHAT CAN I DO?? false police reports....etc?

Ive been having problems with an ex friend since 2007. She went to jail for 4 months for having me jumped and robbed. Ever since then shes been trying to get back at me. We started hanging out again recently, got in another arguement. Now she got a peace order on me, and is lying to the police and everybody saying im doing crazy stuff and threatening her when Im not. But they believe her and sent out three warrants for me on Sunday. I went to jail and got bailed out tuesday. Now after Im out she lied again and I have another warrant out for my arrest. Im not turning myself in untill next week so I can have some money saved up. Its SO UNFAIR, is there ANYTHING i can do about this??? She got a peace order for no reason so thats like her ';magic wand'; and she can lie and get me locked up whenever she wants. WHAT CAN I DO??!!??WHAT CAN I DO?? false police reports....etc?
she going to get more trouble because she lied you need to call the FBI and tell them the problem and they will help youWHAT CAN I DO?? false police reports....etc?
Have a reliable alibi (witness) with you at all times. With an alibi present at all times, her creditability will soon run out and she'll find herself in jail for falsifying a report to the police.

No comments:

Post a Comment