Monday, February 8, 2010

What can happen if I made a semi false report?

My friend lent me his car. While it was parked at home, it got towed by the police because it had expired registration.


Because the car was my friend's, I called the station saying I was him ( gave his name) ( my bud told me to call in his name, he wanted no part in getting the car out, his reg was paid, his new stickers were coming in the mail ) and the cops were very rude, and I end up filing a complaint against the bad cop.


In the complaint I wrote that my friend called the station several times and did it from my place, after he got frustrated, he asked me to get involved. I had to write that, because I called in the first place saying I was him. Later on, I called as myself. In the report I wanted it to look as if he began the calls, and I took over, when I got in the fall out with the sargent.


Later on, a great sargent helped me out, once the DMV paperwork was straightened out, and the car was given back at no charge. The thing is that I got served with a courtWhat can happen if I made a semi false report?
You are a liar and should stop doing that. You could get in trouble. You need a professional liar/lawyer to defend you every time and they charge a lot.What can happen if I made a semi false report?
You could be looking at jail.
Laws regarding actions like this vary from state to state.





IMHO - Get yourself a VERY good Lawyer and be very honest with them!





In the future, learn wisdom from this and don't do something so dumb again. Even posting it here can be traced back to you!








IMHO,





God Bless and/or Regards,





The Ol' Sasquatch 脺
What the hell is a ';semi false report?';





Is it like ';almost a lie?'; ';Semi pregnant?'; ';Most unique?';





Without knowing what you got served for (I suspect it was for filing a false report or a similar charge) it is impossible to answer your question without more details.





In any event, it's never a very wise thing to impersonate someone else when you are dealing with police officers.
If you get busted you could spend some precious time in jail pal..
LeAnne is right.





There is no such thing as ';almost pregnant'; or a ';semi-false police report';.





Based on what you said, you did the following:





Stole someone's identity ([I called the station saying I was him] doesn't matter if it was a friend).





Lied to a Police officer [In the complaint I wrote that my friend called the station several times and did it from my place]





The worst thing you did was to file a complaint against the Policeman after you filed a false report.





They are going to go after you for the code violation.





I suggest you get a lawyer.





Good luck.
You still falsified a policxe report.
pray like the devil that you didn't busted
Any report that is made about a police officer has to be investigated no matter if it is a false report or not. This is where it gets expensive and someone has to pay for false statements. Get yourself a lawyer and explain what you did and tell the truth. Next time do the old count to ten and think before you speak.
This story is suspicious! I strongly suggest you get some decent legal advice as I would lock up both you and your friend if I were the judge and you came before me with the rubbish!





Good luck in court and maybe bring a toothbrush as you may not be leaving anytime soon!
5 years in jail
WTF...your friend wanted YOU to call the cops to get HIS car back for him? LMAO!!! Wow dude, talk about dumb and dumber. If he wants no part his car out because of some red tape issues with his registration, then HE shouldv'e taken care of it HIMSELF and explained the situation. It's his car, and therefore his responsibility. Now you're gonna end up paying for it. Way to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment