Monday, February 8, 2010

Is there any way to report someone for false reporting and reporting an email they sent on Y!A?

Someone (an idiot), reported me for false reasons. I want to report her for that (at risk of me getting suspended again). Is there any way to??? And she sent me a very rude message on Y!A. Is there any way I can report that? If so, how?


Thanks!!Is there any way to report someone for false reporting and reporting an email they sent on Y!A?
Nope. Y!A will probably just send you n automatic message. Just block that person.Is there any way to report someone for false reporting and reporting an email they sent on Y!A?
You can copy %26amp; paste the message she sent in an email to YA. You can appeal violations %26amp; suspensions if they are unjust, but don't expect anything much to happen.
yes foward it to the yahoo answers team

No comments:

Post a Comment