Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What can i do if someone is filling false police reports?

i am having big problems with my fiance's daughters mother for the last 2 years she has tried to tear us 2 apart since she see's its not working she decided to file 2 false police reports on me which has now resulted in me loosing my job due to the 2 open class A misdemeanors on my record we are going thru court now but is there anyone out there who knows something i can do now to stop the false reports or get a restraining order or something...i have a public defender but hes not really making himself available for my questions and hes saying certain things are to premature to discuss now....i'm very confused and frustrated please help me........What can i do if someone is filling false police reports?
Sue them for slander or fraud or both and if it goes to court add perjury,too.You'll need character witnesses or better yet someone that you came trust and knows her to get the truth out.

No comments:

Post a Comment