Friday, February 12, 2010

What legal actions do I have against company who reported to cred agency false info and now shows delinquency?

Active duty air force used Soldiers and Sailors to get out of lease before deployment for 6mo and company has continued to bill me for a vehicle I no longer own and has reported to the credit bureaus delinquent of over 60 days? What legal action do I have against said company? ThanksWhat legal actions do I have against company who reported to cred agency false info and now shows delinquency?
File a credit dispute with the 3 major reporting credit agencies. If the company responds claiming that you do owe the debt, continue filing disputes every 30 days. If the company slips up one month and doesn't respond to your dispute, it should be removed from your record.

No comments:

Post a Comment