Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Bitter custody battle, mother making false police reports?

My husband is going through a horrible child custody battle with his ex that plays games and doesn't know the word ';mature';. Court is Monday and we got a call yesterday stating she went into the police report, filed a report stating my husband called her and told her he was going to slash her throat, beat her *** and flee the state with his daughter. Nothing of the sort was ever said and in fact we as well as 2 others were sitting in the room while he was talking to his daughter on the phone. An emergency protective order was put on him. This is not the first time she's called the cops. She left her daughter with us for 3 weeks because she was partying it up and then decided to call the cops on my husband stating we kidnapped her and she couldnt get ahold of us. We have 3 phone numbers she has, she has our address, as well as numerous family member numbers that can also get ahold of us. This resulted in yet another case being sent to the DA and us having to leave on a stormy cold night with his daughter and her not getting home until at mdnight, what mother in there right mind wouldn't wait until morning??? It seems that everybody believes her and whatever we say or however we try to defend his daughter as well as ourselves we get shot down. His daughters lawyer that the court appointed seems to be on the mothers side (she's a good manipulator %26amp; liar),l the child mediater is on the mothers side even though we proved that the mother does drugs and showed the mediater a picture of her smoking pot as well as her pipes.I got the mother in trouble for commiting welfare fraud in 2 countries yet she still got away with it and continues to get welfare for her kids. She's on SSI herself and is trying to get her kids on SSI. Shes pretty much trying to milk the system for all its worth. We called CPS because his daughter told us as well as the mother telling us that her 30 yr old boyfriend is taking showers with a 4 year old. We've caught his daughter doing some very strange adult things that a 4 yr old shouldnt do as well as her saying mommy put a sock in my mouth and tape on my mouth,. How a 4 yr old would know this? I have no idea. EVERYTHING is going the mothers way, how? I have absolutely no clue. She has a mental illness past, she's 19 and already has a 3rd child on the way with a 3rd father. (my husband is on felony probation because they had consential sex provided condoms by the grandparents in there own house yet they still went after him when the girl got knocked up and now he has a felony on his record). We have to drive 3 hours away to pick his daughter up and keep her for a few days on certain weekends and have to drive 3 hours back. This girl is horrible and vengeful and My husband doesn't know his rights as a father (she refused to put his name on the birth certificate yet he still pays child support and he's on ssi). On a few occasions the mother told my husband if he leaves me he can have full custody. The mother has refused to put her daughter in preschool and she doesn't know her shapes, abcs or numbers. She has a horrible potty mouth, drinks soda at all hours a of the day including at 10:30am yesterday when supposedly she had a fever of 104.





I'm not looking for someone to bad mouth us as a family. Mistakes have been made in the past resulting in a beautiful little girl that has no say in her life. I need to know our rights and his daughters rights. This girl and her family have gotten away with so much leaving us int he dust to look like horrible people and for some reason evidence or not people always believe them. We heard the mother in the background couching her as to what to say. They use nasty profanity in front of her as well as bash my husband and myself as well as a few other people she loves.





What can we do? This is all to get back at him because she's blatantly told him she's still in love with him and she hates me. She can't stand his daughter being around me, she can't stand her saying she loves me and after she came out of the CPS room she told her mother that she wasn't her damn mother that I was. I think this could have been the icing on the cake. I feel helpless and this is causing way to much uneeded stress and it's got to stop. Someone needs to see what this girl is doing. I feel bad for the child.





Can someone please give me some advice it would be so greatly appreciated. We may lose her forever and she's going to grow up just like all the women in the mothers side did. Prostitutes, druggies and in prison. Please help!!!!





I'm in CA btw.Bitter custody battle, mother making false police reports?
I would definitely report this to CPS, from there can create a case and then visit, get the proper authorities involved and take the children until it is figured out.

No comments:

Post a Comment