Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My ex filed a false police report and had me arrested on it. the charges are bogus is that legal?

this report is fake, and i have voice records to prove it i did not speak to her. her bf's report is copied word for word from hers he even says';all this was said in front of my boyfriend dana'; he is the boyfriend what charges can i file against her?My ex filed a false police report and had me arrested on it. the charges are bogus is that legal?
You can take this to court and get her charged with filing false reports. This may lead to community service or fines on her part.





In other news, she shames the female of the species.My ex filed a false police report and had me arrested on it. the charges are bogus is that legal?
The charge is filing a false police report. Call the police and ask for a detective to call you.
If you were arrested/charged with a crime you need an attorney/public defender. It has to be proven in court, you are in fact guilty of a crime.





If it comes out in court, your ex filed a false/fraudulent police report which lead to your arrest, the DA will decide whether or not to pursue charges and prosecute your ex.

No comments:

Post a Comment