Friday, February 12, 2010

How do I report something for false economy?

Because I bought some batteries from the pound shop and an umbrella from primark, the batteries didn't work and the umbrella broke when I tried to use it for the first time.





Please don't tell me to return the item to the shops.........How do I report something for false economy?
Ha ha! From the 'pound' shop, you say, dear good fellow? I can just picture that, some guy sitting there trying to tune in his transistor radio, doesn't work, then you open the umbrella and the whole thing flies out of your hand leaving you with a metal stick.





Look just stand out in front of the store when it starts to rain with the umbrella and tell everyone going in ';I bought this umbrella in there';How do I report something for false economy?
Thx for reminding us of the false economy

No comments:

Post a Comment