Monday, February 8, 2010

Is there anyway to stop false violation reporting on this site?

Well I don't know about you but I get tired of being censored for simply disagreeing with outrages comments posed as questions here





Yahoo is useless





Also can you prevent people from access to your past questions and answers





As a community we will have to stop this on our ownIs there anyway to stop false violation reporting on this site?
Just do your thing. I for one just answer as I see fit and screw the TOS also it pisses off the little bastards when you just show up again with the same screen name and they know they really can't do sh*t.Is there anyway to stop false violation reporting on this site?
I always appeal...and 99% win my case. most questions/answers are just deleted if reported, without having anybody actually look at them.





And its the yahoo community...not our community. we abide by their TOS agreement... If we have a problem with that, then anybody is free to start their own community.
you can set up in your profile to have your Q%26amp;A private. I had to do that during the election because of trolls following me. Sad because it makes all the wonderful info inaccessible to those who may benefit from it, but that is also the underlying purpose of forcing your hand to go private...
i always appeal and in 99%, i am vindicated. i do not call names, insult intelligence or stoop to personal insults.





i state my response and give sources the majority of the time.





there are extremist on both the left and the right that use the 'abuse' option to silence others with whom the disagree.





i truly believe in free speech, even when i disagree with it. i believe in the Constitution, even when i don't care for some who are protected by it. that is one of the things that have made our nation GREAT.





to me, diversity and tolarance are more than just words.
Great Question.








I always copy the whole violation notice and then post my response to it and most of the time it is reposted.





I could never get a fair ruling until I started doing this.
No ....As long as the fascist pigs have access to the internet it will continue...You can go to your home page and block your Q and A though...
It happens - and I don't think there is much you can do about it - other than blocking access to your q/a.
Unfortunately there are those who can't take a disagreement.
Count yourself lucky, I can not even post a question any longer.
Unfortunately no.

No comments:

Post a Comment