Friday, February 12, 2010

Are the RedsStaters that broke the 9th Commandment, submiting false testimony abuse reports. Glad I'm back???

It's Sunday the NeoCon Religion day of worship. A good time to reflect on the joy of Breaking the 10 Commandments.





That used to be called sin. Back when worshiping a man or King was placing a false god before you.





Now it is called Suporting Bush and his war against the Women and Children of Iraq.





Sure that's a little harsh but when you do the body count it's women and children that are the ones suffering.





Four years of being killed when you go grocery shopping is not good for the Family ValuesAre the RedsStaters that broke the 9th Commandment, submiting false testimony abuse reports. Glad I'm back???
Let me ride Short Bus!!!


AmenAre the RedsStaters that broke the 9th Commandment, submiting false testimony abuse reports. Glad I'm back???
It can be recalled that a democrat did order the dropping of the atom bombs, right? Those with sin,........and maybe you know the rest but I doubt it
Welcome back again! Oh wait I'm not a red stater.





Do not question The Bush, he leads us through the valley of the shadow of death we shall not fear for The Bush is with us.
Hmmm,you could be the first short bus bomber.
Hmmmm... I seem to remember Clinton going to church (for purposes of impressing)? No?





Talk about breaking those ten Commandments... :)
Welcome back!





Republicans couldn't care less about


anyone dead...they reason...


well if Iraqi women %26amp; kids go grocery shopping %26amp; get killed...


Blame the liberals...not Bush!
Go play in traffic, Liberal
DAMN
I don't remember you-no idea!. But it is great to have you here! I believe Jesus wants you here to keep the rest of us going! So give us a little get me going before the week starts

No comments:

Post a Comment