Sunday, February 7, 2010

How can I get justice? Can I get justice from these false reports, Help?

I left my father due to abuse, I let him know I was going to my mothers. Few days later my mother and i called him and asked if we could pick my clothes. He agreed and with my house key, I grabbed my possessions. Until the police came to the scene because of a robbery call. My father set us up, he set up a silent alarm when i was with my mother so he could be contacted from his office when we arrived in his house. We were handcuffed, my father talked to the police and accused my mother of kidnapping her parental were rights terminated when I was 2. He also had planted a bag of cocaine outside the home and said he found the bag in my room after my departure. Police dropped drug/theft charges and the sergeant confirmed abuse w/father and wrote a paper giving my mother custody.





The 2nd Report was made a day later, my father anonymously contacted Emergency Children Services and said I was kidnapped.





He made a 3rd report 2day and said I ran away from mother. All three have been closed.How can I get justice? Can I get justice from these false reports, Help?
I would suggest you and your mother contact your State's Department of Family Services. Explain the abuse and false reports to them. Also, contact an attorney that specializes in family law. The lawyer can do a number of things for you, such as file restraining orders, protection orders, and even sue him over the false reports. The longer you let this loser get away with the harassment, the longer he will continue with it.How can I get justice? Can I get justice from these false reports, Help?
Get justice?,





not likely.
So what's your point? What's the question? Justice from a report? Huh? Doesn't sound you were harmed or that any of these reports caused you harm. Got over it or ask an intelligible question.
  • vincent
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment