Sunday, February 7, 2010

What is the maximum pentalty for making a false police report in Vermont?

It involves my ex saying I called her, violating a protective order, which I did not. She called me, and then various other family members of mine, threatening us. I called her local PD on her and found out that she had reported me, saying I had called her. Im trying to get the phone records subpeanaed and get her charged with the false report.





Any advice would be appriciated, as well...What is the maximum pentalty for making a false police report in Vermont?
Here's the Vermont statute on False Reports to Law Enforcement Authorities...





http://www.leg.state.vt.us/statutes/full鈥?/a>What is the maximum pentalty for making a false police report in Vermont?
I would think that the police would take care of checking out phone records, but it depends on where you live. If it is a small town, you may have to hirer someone to help you prove you are being framed by her. I would hope she would recieve at lease 2 years for this...


I love Vermont by the way, moving there next year....live in upstate ny now.
You'll find out sooner or later the police will let her get away with just about anything short of drawing blood on you ! The laws are geared around women and their T.R.O's to where they can break their own order without any trouble at all, whereas if you do the same your jailed ! So your recordings won't even be entertained, even if you can retrive them. If I were you, I would adhere to the order and let it pass. Move on and good luck with this out of ballance system.

No comments:

Post a Comment