Sunday, February 7, 2010

Shouldn't there be a penalty for false abuse reports?

I get false abuse reports all day long. I've had quite a few overturned. Basically, it's just Christians out to get me because they disagree with me, etc.





But if there was a penalty to the person reporting, if that abuse report was overturned, it would discourage this sort of thing.





As it stands right now, it appears to me that all you have to do is report something, and it will be deleted. There apparently is no human interaction unless you contest it. But just imagine if a false report cost you 10 points or something... that would make people think twice wouldn't it?Shouldn't there be a penalty for false abuse reports?
I have a little troll-stalker who reports me just to p/iss me off. I think it's funny that this person sits around reporting my questions out of sheer spite. I think what you propose would be rather helpful....Shouldn't there be a penalty for false abuse reports?
Thanks, I got your back homie-skomie....

Report Abuse



hahahahahaha i guess mutter told u i was the one reporting her but she probably failed to tell u how many times she reported me for no reason. go figure. you guys gotta stick together that's for sure. let's move on mutter shall we? it's getting old. happy new year to the both of you.

Report Abuse



***** with me again and see what happens. Shove your fake apology up your a/ss....

Report Abuse



DAYUM! i'm the youngest and have to be forced to be the mature one. why all the anger? yeah yeah the pc is your protection. you wouldnt dare step to this big black chick over here. trust me on that sweety. let's grow up a little bit ok? i mean name calling? really. god bless you mutterballs.

Report Abuse



you dont win anything. it happens to me all the time so now im nasty and mean to everyone and just come back stronger and meaner. who cares it dont pay your bills.but your point is correct/b/c i got turned off for telling everyone merry christmas.
Captain A, I believe that their should be a penalty for false abuse reporting. You are entitled to your opinion %26amp; just because somebody doesn't agree with you they should not be able to knock you off. BTW, I am a Christian so wherever your path takes you so be it. I believe in God, but from all the things that life has brought me, I question wheither he believes in me. Also, these people that kick you out because of your opinion are being judgemental. This is a sin! In the Christian World, their souls will have to answer to that. You will get the last word on a penalty.
I totally agree. A user, ';sweet kisses'; asked the same question 25 times over a 2 day period, and I got abuse email for saying


'; Get a life and stop posting the exact same question';


Reason: Not a Question or Answer


Hmmmm.......question was something like ';What do I do?';


But reporting as an answerer is a lot less effective than when you are the asker. I saw one yesterday with 65 thumbs down and over 20 answers saying the user was reported, and should have been. (Posting racist crap) but these questions stayed up long into the night, but answers kept falling off the list.
Listen captin. People have been giving me false teeth reports and I just put up with it
Its not just Christians, its the people in general. You can exercise your freedom of speech as long as it does not break simple legal rules. In other words, The majority usually does win.
that just gives you the opertunity to ask the same thing again but in a different way or answer something with different words.





It becomes a cat and mouse game trying to figure out how to say it without Yahoo deleting it of sending you an email saying abuse. I get very rew now that I figured out some things yahoo does not like.
~Since you are having the problem in the Christian catagory, stop going there. That should discourage you from going there.





Should there be a penalty? Yes, if it was false, but It's a free site, I don't think Yahoo wants to bother with it.~
It is just a forum. Don't take it too personally!
I think if you are so much of a crybaby that you actually report someone, and your whiny little complaint is overturned, you should automatically have your account suspended for a month and have to come back as level 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment