Sunday, February 7, 2010

What can i do to help him get out of trouble without going to jail for making a false report of abuse?

I got my cousin husban locked up after he tried to end a sexual relationship with me. I told the police he beat me %26amp; choked me aswell as pulled my hair , when I know all he did was break my phone %26amp; throw @ my car. I also told the police he done others things that I knew about %26amp; now he is facing charges that can have him locked up for along time.What can i do to help him get out of trouble without going to jail for making a false report of abuse?
Well...either he's going to jail for stuff he didn't do, or you're going to jail for making a false report not to mention he'll sue you for defamation when this is over. So this is why little spoiled girls, shouldn't play with other people's lives.What can i do to help him get out of trouble without going to jail for making a false report of abuse?
You should tell the truth about EVERYTHING!!!! The affair and that you lied. This is a BAD thing and nothing good will come from your lie!

No comments:

Post a Comment