Thursday, February 4, 2010

Neighbor Making false police reports?

I have a neighbor that has made false reports to the police about me, 15 in 8 days and the police are coming down on me so hard, they are threatening to get me evicted from my home or to take me to jail and I am scared to death over this. I was over the road with a truck driver friend on 2 occassions of reports and tried to give this information to the police they refused to even hear it or see documents. I was told I was a liar by the police which devistated me. They told me if anything happens and this girl comes at me again and I call them I will go to jail so in the last month she has stood outside my window watching me in wee hours, today she passed me 3 times on the road and tried to get me to rear end her. Knowing I can not call the police is so up setting, I am at my wits end with this girl she is 28 yrs old and I am 43. what can I do to protect my myself and myrights with out going to jail?Neighbor Making false police reports?
She probably goes to bed with the cops.Neighbor Making false police reports?
dude you best take control of the situation. how can anyone allow anyone to have such control of one's life. Your not a new kid on the block. your 43 yrs old. you should have some backbone at this age. how can you rest easy knowing that your cowarding down to someone who is intentionally trying to f...k with you? how f.....ken dare someone ever think they can cross my path into my world and turn it upside down with their idiocracies! people or stupid and if you find yourself comfortable with the fact that you are even more stupid than them, deal with whatever comes your way, you asked for it. break yourself of the fear and play the game back without her even knowing your playing it. f...k with her in ways she would never think of.


first of all an officer can not get you evicted from your home unless that officer is in cahoots with the owner of your house. second of all if a cop threatens to throw you in jail for calling in a complaint then go to the captain directly and file a complaint against the officer. i have done it and it works. cops who are buddies and work together as partners have another attitude than what they present to the captain. the captain has to document the complaint and put it on file which protects you from the officer. Now that the issue has been publicly documented what is the captain or other officers that witnessed the complaint going to think when he drags you in the station on some bunk charges. Not happening. They are very prideful individuals and very concerned about their reputation within the corridors of the police station. The captain will question the officer and allow you the option of being present when he does so, be there and stand your ground because if you get scared and nervous at that point and back out , not defending your complaint ,your in for it!


file a restraining order against your neighbor if you feel that will work. she sounds like a nut and nothing will stop her from whatever it is she thinks she is accomplishing. this is good. all the more power to have her slip and break the restraining order. also get a miniture tape recorder and keep it on you at all times so that you can record everything she says as well as recording anything the cops say to you. dont ever let them know you are recording what they say by threatening them with it either. just keep recording away. next get a survellence camera hooked up to a vcr and record continually on outside happenings, you never know what she may be doing thinking you cant see her. i suggest only a survellence camera. if you hook up just a video camera and its seen she could get you on charges of stalking her or invading her privacy.


i am curious to know if you are some whimpy little pushover of a man or if you carry some weight on you and stand tall. whatever you are keep in mind this one thing. You are the ruler of your world. your world is the only place you have control of. so where ever you go, and whatever you come across just know it is your world they have walked into. give yourself some self respect.
Get a restraning order on her You can show the judge the proof of the lies and catch some of this on video if you can. Have some one different with you as often as you can and have them all come with you to court and say what they have seen. Some people are like this and I think she is menally ill from what I read. I would take this up to a judge before your put in jail. So first thing in the morning get a retraining order on her over all this and just so you know the Police cant evict you out of your home over to many calls with a sour neighbor only a judge can force that kind of action as well as your landlord. You really need to catch her watching your house and can carry a camra around with you and video tape everyting and anything you want it will help shead some light on what this person is really like. I am so sorry you have to go through all this. If you dont have a camra to get her on tape then you can see about getting a cheap one online and Oh I just thought of something. Since you have a computer you can put web cams up outside and record her without having to look out the window. I would also go to the court house and see if she has a record of any kind in her past that is just like this or anything that makes her look more crazy to show the judge. I am so sorry you have to go through this. I have some nasty neighbors but its the kids not the parents. They have tried to kill my daughter 3 times and it was with eggs (she has a major allergy from them) peanuts (they will make her swell in less then 3 minutes and kill her) and they would throw fist sized rocks at her and hit her in the head a few times. See my yard is finced and the kids even torcher my dog. I know how you feel. My kids cant play outside at all without a adult and I cant be in the yard that is fenced when I am cleaning my house or cooking. My husband works nights and sleeps all day and is up for maby 2 hours a day with us. So I am alone with all this going on and cant let my kids play outside without me it kills me that my kids cant go outside at all. So once I find a way to get the kids next to me to stop things will be hard on my kids. You are dealing with an adult that can get punished for false police reports and not a child that is way to little to be arrested for the things that are going on at my house. So look into her past and get a restraining order before her and as soon as she breaks it she get arrested not you. But there are bad things that can happen on your end about that and you need to get the dirt on her first. You can also get her for the false reports as well even without a restraining order but I would get one anyway. You need to do something before she does. That is your only chance at getting your life back to normal or as close to it as you can.
Set up cameras and motion sensors outside your home. Video tape your yard only with her trespassing. File an injunction or restraining order against her if possible. Take pictures of her when she is watching you in the wee hours. You are allowed to take pictures of your own house. Then call the police with your video surveillance, photographs, and make sure everything is time stamped. Then press charges for the false police reports made against you.





Police can assist with having people evicted by it is usually with the assistance of code enforcement or rental property owners. In order for an eviction from the city though you have to be deemed a nuisance. This usually refers to having high arrests at your house for narcotic use, selling narcotics, prostitution, etc crimes, or the house is just in so bad of shape it has caused complaints and is an eye sore.





However, using this as a threat is not acceptable. If that officer continues to threaten you, you need to go to the police department to file a complaint. We are there to help you, we are not supposed to scare you unless you are the criminal.
Assuming that you hae already addressed the situation with police superiours, and I mean you talked to everyone in the chain of command and have either letters or taped phone conversations to back up the claim, this calls for drastic action. Get your documentation in order, and by that I mean cross all your ';T';s and dot all your ';I';s. Names of officers, dates, times, locations, what was said. All of it. Get the police reports, if any were made. Any witness you can gather that has the guts not to fold at the moment of truth. It's time to call your lawyer. If your lawyer cannot scare the police in question out of perpetrating further harrassment, then you will certainly be told how to further document these incidents and sue the department, the officers involved, the municipality they serve, and the woman making the false charges. You may be able also to pursue criminal charges against the individuals.
If you can proove her allegations are false, get witnesses or whatever you need and file a claim against her.





It is illegal to knowingly create false reports or to lie to an police officer. You could get her arrested for this.





If her allegations are somewhat true, then move away fast!





You might also try getting an anti-harrassment order, or a restraining order against her.
  • vincent
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment