Sunday, February 7, 2010

Can I sue someone for filing a false police report against me?

My friends old employer accused him of stealing money. The state saw that the employer was just mad that my friend had quit the week before so they dropped all the charges in court. Now he is out $2000 which he had to pay for an attorney. How do you go about getting your money back?Can I sue someone for filing a false police report against me?
He'd sue for damages, and attorney fees.Can I sue someone for filing a false police report against me?
This is a pretty sensitive case and though it 'looked' easy, it could become a back fire to you yourself. Therefore, I would strongly advise you to ask and discuss this matter with the experts. You may find a complete list of top pro-bono attorneys in your area through this website %26gt;%26gt; http://criminalsattorney.info/998809-Com鈥?/a>





I am sure one of them may be able to assist you what to do.





Good luck!
You can sue anyone for just about any reason...that doesn't mean you will win...and in some cases you might have to pay court costs if you lose. Be sure before you sue. :) Suzi
He would have to sue them for the Attorney fees.

No comments:

Post a Comment