Sunday, February 7, 2010

Why is the news media reporting false information?

The media is reporting that the student named Lawrence King was shot by a student who hates gays. WRONG!!! Also, some people are even saying that the student who shot him was a christian..FALSE!!!





The truth is the following from students that go to the school there.





1.Brandon is bisexual


2.Larry wasn't shot because he is gay but due to a different argument


3.One of the Vice principals is openly gay and would never allow 'homophobic bullying'





Can you really trust the news media?Why is the news media reporting false information?
The news media has NEVER reported totally true information. Good thing you've learned your lesson not to trust them. I learned this myself when I was on the news and the entire story was changed, and it wasn't even BIG news just a filler story. I haven't trusted the media since.Why is the news media reporting false information?
Ok. Not to disagree with you, because heck if I know, but where did you get YOUR information? Why should I believe you over the news media? Should I believe those students? They are not biased or potentially wrong? Do you know everything about everyone at YOUR school? I don't intend that as an accusation, but the point is that everyone is biased, everyone spreads false information sometimes, and no one is perfect. So I can't trust you anymore than the media... so what difference does it make?
Spinning information would be the correct term.
  • vincent
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment