Thursday, February 4, 2010

What to do with police and neighbors make false reports?

i was falsely asserted cause my neighbor told the police i was abusing my son and i was not i had three doctors said no abuse of any kind and the police hit me and slam me against their cars and kept hitting me but told me i was not asserted for no crime and they like me at their police and told me i can't be with my son? what to do?What to do with police and neighbors make false reports?
Get a lawyer.What to do with police and neighbors make false reports?
Hire a lawyer to defend you and give you back your rights to your son.





Never fight or argue when you are being arrested. Just go along with it. You'll be given a chance to tell your story to them at the station.
That's what lawyers are for. Oddly enough, though, most people in prison didn't do it, so I'll leave this up to the courts to decide.






find an interpreter who speaks English. Hire a lawyer. Have the interpreter help explain the problem to the lawyer.

No comments:

Post a Comment