Monday, February 8, 2010

What is the statute of limitations on a misdemeanor charge of filing a false police report in New Hampshire?

I've looked up statute of limitations in NH and havent found anything. Does anyone know?What is the statute of limitations on a misdemeanor charge of filing a false police report in New Hampshire?
Ok I spent about 40 min reviewing the NH State Statutes for you and I looked all around false reporting and the sections dealing with the statutes about limitations on time frames involved... maybe I am just missing it my eyes get buggy looking at so much legal mumbo-jumbo sometimes. Heh.





I included the link if you wish to check on it yourself.





Good luckWhat is the statute of limitations on a misdemeanor charge of filing a false police report in New Hampshire?
most states have a 7 year statute of limitations on most lagal issues, some are 5. after living in nh for a while, i believe it's 7 there...

No comments:

Post a Comment