Thursday, February 4, 2010

Runescape - Can you or have you gotten banned for sending in false reports?

I want to get a friend banned and I know his password. Would this be a good way to get him banned?Runescape - Can you or have you gotten banned for sending in false reports?
I wouldn't worried about getting him banned. All you need to do is add him on your Ignore List.





I've been a moderator for almost two years. ;)Runescape - Can you or have you gotten banned for sending in false reports?
Hopefully it isn't a real life friend... But you can get banned for that but it'll take A LOT of those to do it.








Otherwise just add him to your ignore list like the P-mod above me has said.
I've never gotten banned for sending false reports but my friend has once... tell me, why are u trying to ban ur own friend?!

No comments:

Post a Comment