Thursday, February 4, 2010

My hateful neighbor filed false reports to CPS,,,?

stating that I use marijuana and that I neglect my children. They showed up at my door and drug tested me on the spot. I passed. They asked that I bring my kids into their office. I did that. They interrogated my 4 year old son. They are obviously healthy in every way. Now they are trying to make me attend the SASSI drug assessment. They should not pursue anything drug related when I PASSED MY DRUG TEST! What can I do to get this case closed?My hateful neighbor filed false reports to CPS,,,?
OOOHHH HELL NO!! You better fight this!!!! Who ever reported that should be charged for false report. You can challenge them. Go down to your local courts and ask what you can do about it. Take CPS to court. Tell them you want a judge to decide what happens. You CAN do that. Go to the courts and tell them that you were mistreated and you want a judge to decide if you need to take classes or not. Realize this or not, if you do go to classes it will be on your record for 5 years that you have been in the CPS system. If you win and don't have to take classes then your record is clean. Fight this please. Ask question after question. I can not STAND when idiots use CPS against people they just don't like for no reason. It should only be used for children that need help. Not children that are healthy. I don't even know you and i'm pissed this happened to you. Please fight this.





People keep saying just do what they say, well if she does what they say it will show up when her name is pulled up that CPS had to step in. If she did nothing wrong thats not fair. As soon as you put one foot in the door of there class your looked at like you can't take care of your kids. Thats because people that abuse there kids are in the system so if anything else happens they have right there what steps were takin before.My hateful neighbor filed false reports to CPS,,,?
I would question why you should attend this SASS assessment thing if you passed that test! I would also question these people about this report your neighbor filed against you! You have a right to know your accuser and what evidence did she have to back up her statement! I would get yourself an attorney, to look up HER activities. She may be doing this to other people in the neighborhood! You can filee a suit against her for making a false report without evidence, I don't care if SS thinks they are above the law! It sound like the neighbor had a beef against you for some unknown reason, or is just plain nosey and enjoys making trouble!!
This happened to me, as well. Eleven years ago, my neighbor did the same thing. Her lies were outlandish and easy to disprove, but the system still had to run its course. I had to jump through all the hoops they put before me, and I did. I just complied. In the end, I got an apology, the police urged me to move, I did and I moved on with my life, as will you.


Relax. This sent my heart into the gutter and my anxiety to the heavens. Nothing is so terrifying as this threat to your family, but freaking out and being negative can only cause excessive stress on both you and your kids and will impress CPS the wrong way.


You know what kind of mother you are. You know you have and have not put in your body. Don't fight it, cooperate. Ask them as many questions as you can, and if they offer you parenting classes, take them! I did, and I love what I learned.


In the end I felt more than vindicated--the state actually acknowledged me as a good parent, a fit parent, and all of the support I received from my pediatrician and the children's nurses was incredible.


I will pray for you. You will weather this storm.
Just do what you have to for now. Do what they want. Tell them what they want to hear. If you've done nothing wrong you have nothing to worry about. However, they still need to do their jobs, you would want it done if someone was abusing your kids.
Cooperate, if you passed you have nothing to worry about. They are probably just going through all the proper protocol so don't fight with them. When it all blows over, press false report and harassment charges on your neighbor.
See if there are any legal aid organizations in your area. Ask for a free consult with an area attorney. I'm sorry. I really think you need to consider suing your neighbor for harrassment, and moving to a safer neighborhood.
Yeah right you need to stop smoking and get educate and be a good role model for your children, i'm sure your must witness something you did for her to call for the sake of your children.
haha, i had to laugh for a moment,


thats pretty funny


but man, take it easy, theres nothing i know about law, but please, dont stress.


Theres gotta be proof somewhere that your innocent
Complain. Call their head office and tell them you are being harrased. Take note of the people who are conducting the investigation and report them. They are obviously wrong.
I honestly don't know, but you have to move. I had neighbors like that when I was growing up, and I remember my mom being so stressed out everyday. Hope you get it worked out.
You really need to talk to a Lawyer if this was indeed your neighbor, you may be able to file a lawsuit against her.Have friends and family start writing letters about your character. Good Luck!
i feel for ya


i wouldnt know what to do


sometimes child services can do some stupid things


just hold out i guess, or hire a lawyer


lots of love
bust a cap in your dick of a neighbour's ***. Then see if that ****** wants to mess with your kids again
get a LAWYER QUICK, be very careful they can brainwash your kids and say all kinds of untruths . good luck
well if you passed it their is no reason to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment