Thursday, February 4, 2010

My ex is filing false police reports against me what can I do?

If you can prove it you can have him charged with filing a false Police Report. Otherwise you may have to defend yourself in court. Do not take the others' advice to file a false one against him. That could blow up in your face. You may find yourself facing a legitimate charge of False Police Report along with the bogus accusation.My ex is filing false police reports against me what can I do?
that is what they call filing a false police report and it is against the law. If the police spend any time or resources on the complaint and it turns out that it is false they can be made to pay the expense of sending them on a wild goose chase. Stay away from this person it apparently does not work... for either of you.My ex is filing false police reports against me what can I do?
if this is true, then you can file charges against him for false accusation/harrassment.
Be very charming with the officers and explain that he has a few screws loose. Turn him into the boy who cried wolf.
All you can do is show proof it is a false allegation.
file false accusations against him
Do the same!
  • vincent
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment