Monday, February 8, 2010

How do I find out if a false police report was taken on me ?

Hello, I live in san Diego and work out at one of the major gym chains in san Diego, I was working out at the gym when I noticed a police officer walking around and talking to a few of the employees there, I was later tipped off by someone that works out there that one of the receptionist called the police on me. How do I go about finding out if this is true, do I go to the county court and simply ask?How do I find out if a false police report was taken on me ?
Call the police and ask. You are entitled to know if there is a complaint made about you. Be prepared to answer questions or to go to the police dept if there is a complaint. They may need to talk to you in detail depending on what the complaint is.

No comments:

Post a Comment