Monday, February 8, 2010

Health Care Reform, as passed by the House: who in favor of it has proof of 'false reports on the internet'?

OK, Nancy Pelosi says those in opposition are paid to disrupt the Town Hall meetings of House members; once again, Nancy Pelosi has made a flat statement accusing people of different opinions of being false, liars, organized (?). I have an open mind, tell me where you get the information that these people are organized? and does that mean that the Unions can no longer talk with their members and encourage them to attend?


or paid to attend? Proof


Ms Pelosi, this time you need proof, you have now insulted a large number of United States Citizens.Health Care Reform, as passed by the House: who in favor of it has proof of 'false reports on the internet'?
Even if it were true and they are paid, they are assembling legally but there is PROOF that Obama is in violation of the Executive Powers Act by setting up a website and asking Americans to report, collect and store information on fellow dissenting Americans outside of legal channels and procedure. Funny. The Social Democrats claim the Republicans don't have a ';plan'; and, although they claim it but can never show it, it seems the only work I've heard about is that the GOP is HIRING and are CREATING JOBS!Health Care Reform, as passed by the House: who in favor of it has proof of 'false reports on the internet'?
I doubt Nancy Pelosy read the bill herself. If she did, and maintains her current position, she is a liar!


Anyone who has actually READ the bill and doesn't see that the entire Obama Administration is LYING about almost all aspects of what the bill accomplishes is incapable of understanding simple English!


They should ALL be removed from office IMMEDIATELY(That is not an insult, that is an accusation.)
Well, some of the ';protesters'; are stooges for lobbyists...that's been proven. The fake outrage is wearing VERY think, Banker, very thin.
Funny, I get more spam email from Obama telling me how I NEED this health care (even after I have emailed several times to take me off his list, I thought it was illegal to spam anyway), than I do with anyone else. I am going to the town hall meetings, I am NOT being paid, I have to drive over an hour to get there and NO ONE is telling me ANYTHING. I am smart enough to see through this and have read quite a bit of one of the bills put out there. This is just another tactic to tell Americans that other Americans in Obama's own words ';don't know their own minds'; We most certainly do and this is the biggest mistake they can make.





There are plenty of ways to fix health care, but the only thing they want is socialized medicine. How are you going to feel when you are sent for a risky procedure and you don't have the right to refuse or the right to a second opinion? Hey, it's in the bill. How are you going to feel when the Dr. can only give you penicillin because it works best for most, but you are allergic to it? Hey, it's in the bill.





I'm sure there is false reports. There always is, but the truth is out there on both sides. Obama's side says socialized medicine, the opposition is telling people what is and what is not in the bills.





I agree, Pelosi along with the other officials ARE insulting American's intelligence.
Oh my goodness. I've read the Health Care Reform bill, and I didn't really see anything in it about Health, Care, or Reform.





Of the TRILLION dollar budget, less than 0.08% has been earmarked for natural healthcare, despite overwhelming evidence that it not only is effective and safe, with no side-effects, it is incredibly less expensive than the drugs that just cover up symptoms without ever addressing the problem, and the surgeries that may or may not help what they are supposed to be fixing (I see ';failed'; back surgery, hip surgery and knee surgery patients in my clinic every week . . .)





That aside . . .





go to





www.naturalnews.com and


www.mercola.com





Type Health Care Reform into the site search engine. The articles you find will name names, dates, documents and sources -- all verifiable by you and me (I know because I fact checked the articles myself).





Good luck. Sorry to burst your bubble. The Federal Government, including the FDA, CDC and NIH are in the pockets of Big Pharma and Big Agri (like Monsanto) and the AMA. These people are not your friends, they don't care about you or me or health care or reform. They care about squeezing every last penny of short term profit out of all of us as they try to force us into a disease management system that has no motivation for ever getting us well, because then who would buy the drugs?





FYI, I was diagnosed with terminal leukemia in the year 2000, told by my oncologist that there was no cure, and go spend as much time with my 5 kids as I could before I died and they wouldn't have a mother anymore. At the time I was taking 34 different pills a day for all of my ';incurable diseases'; -- I was a premature baby, and sick from birth.





TCM literally saved my life, and ';cured'; all of my supposedly ';incurable diseases'; as a ';side-effect'; of the treatment for my leukemia. So I went to school and became a natural health care physician, so I could pass on the miracle of HEALTH to others. Today, I work 60 hours per week, parent my children, spend time with my husband, travel, volunteer in my community, teach free classes about HEALTH, continue my education, volunteer my time here at Yahoo!, and lest I forget, I am pain-free (I used to wear a Fentanyl patch for pain when the oxycontin stopped working), medication free, ';disease'; free, and symptom free. I am healthier than I have ever been in my life, and I'm just turning 45 years old. I am a walking miracle of the natural health care system that has been excluded from the table of suppposed Health Care Reform.





Opinions are opinions and facts are facts. Facts are supported by evidence. You can find it on the sites I listed and others. I've cited some of those other sources below.





Be well, happy and HEALTHY.





Very respectfully,





Dr. Kim
The Senior citizens who are disrupting those town halls are participating in a corporate lobbyist-driven campaign to prevent the rest of us from acquiring the same affordable, reliable public health care they enjoy like medicare .
Not as much as you insult our intelligence. Ask AARP about the lies. They have sent out SEVERAL communiques.

No comments:

Post a Comment