Sunday, February 7, 2010

POLL: Why Does Yahoo Not Suspend those who Give False reports And Lie On People?

I think it's only fair. they just suspend people based on what someone says. it is a violation to report someone falsely or for pay back etc. yet people don't get suspended for that. not fair I say not fairPOLL: Why Does Yahoo Not Suspend those who Give False reports And Lie On People?
i say before they delete aQ/A they should check before they delete an account !!!!that's why i say DO AWAY WITH THE REPORT BUTTON!!!or since many people are so keen on having that button,at least check if sby has been wrongfully reported!!!i believe in freedom of speech whether we like what we hear or not!!you can always JUST NOT ANSWER the questuion!!! or let there be an adult Q/A without that report button!!!!





viva la resistance!!! Y.A.L.F=yahoo answers liberation army


join now!!!!POLL: Why Does Yahoo Not Suspend those who Give False reports And Lie On People?
thanks!!!maybe sby will finally read OUR requests!!!

Report Abuse



Do not bear false witness against your neighbor(a voice rumbles)





It's just a tough act to follow, you damed if you don't do anything, your damed if you do. It really ends up your word against theirs in cyberspace.
I agree 100% Before they do any drastic they should have to investigate first and then if its lies then that person should get suspended.
I don't think they care.


I got a violation notice for pointing out to someone that Pete Wentz was not the lead singer of The Killers.


Reason for violation - 'not a question or answer'.


It defies belief.
true that
I couldn't agree with you more !!! Not fair!!!


So many people are getting suspended and I don't understand why?? I would not want to start over........
Yes you are right. Its a bunch of bullcrap. The people causing the problems keep causing them because nothing is done to them. Something should be done. But will Yahoo listen? I doubt it....
I agree, I got suspended because of my stalker. I did nothing wrong, but I went and my stalker stayed. Yahoo wouldn't even hear me out when I tried to tell them it was wrong what they did to me. They wouldn't give back my account or even look into the allegations.
There are too many violations and suspentions going on and it's all revenge or jealousy. It's not fair!!
Please put that in the forum.
coz they dnt have a mind of their own....


they believe in hearsay
If someone is continually falsely reporting things then, yes, it isn't fair that they are not suspended.
I totally agree with you. I haven't been suspended yet, but I've been reported and had my Q's pulled. There was absolutely no reason for it being pulled, it didn't even get posted. So for all you a**holes who thinks it's funny to do this type of crap, grow up. I've only reported someone once and they truly had it coming. Usually if a Q's offends me, I just don't answer it and go to another Q's. What offends me may be perfectly fine with others. So, I let it go. I've said a few times that false reports should be penalized, but do you think that will ever happen!!!No!!! They'll let those little #$@^^%26amp;!!! get away with being $%^%26amp;*%26amp;*.
Their system sucks. And they........... ummm never mind I would have to report myself again if I finished that thought.
Actually you can get suspended for reporting too much. Most of the reporters have second and third accounts because of it.
cuz reporter girl's got their back. this is why we must support each other.
I agree it's not fair
I agree i have been reported for really stupid reasons. But what can you do. Here you cannot defend yourself.
i agree with you completely
Well, unless you report them, yahoo will not know that they are doing anything wrong. Yahoo does not have the ';man power'; to police everything that their members type on their website so they can't stop them unless you say it is offensive to you. You have to report them if it bothers you that much. Course that might be just what they want you to do.
Yes...you should post this in the forum....ive thought about this too...i sometimes wonder if some of these people actually work with-in the Yahoo monitor system it self...because i cant understand how some of the avatars that ive seen and some of the questions ive read get by...especially when some of the more better ones cant even get posted...its frustrating and i dont get it...
I think I know what you are talking about and you may not have seen it earlier but the guy came and made a public apology to you by asking forgiveness directly to you.





%26lt;edits answer%26gt; I looked for his appology to give you a link to that page but it has been deleted.
cause they are azzhats
I agree, I know I sound like a broken record but I have been deleted 4 times, this is my 5th id. Some ppl in religion and spirituality keep reporting me that's why I come to polls and surveys more now. it's not fair but what can u do, the Yahoo Nazi's don't CARE HOW HARD WE WORK EARNING OUR POINTS!
because they are yahooooooooo
  • vincent
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment