Thursday, February 4, 2010

Do you believe police should be punished for filing false reports and lying under oath?

If the charges are proven, then of course.





You didn't really think anyone was going to argue that it should be okay for police officers to do this, so what's the point of this question?Do you believe police should be punished for filing false reports and lying under oath?
You are basically asking if someone believes in the law that is already in place. It is against the law to make false official statements or make false police reports. Lying under oath is also illegal.





However ANYBODY is innocent until proven guilty. If proven guilty, expect jail time.





What is so hard to understand about this?Do you believe police should be punished for filing false reports and lying under oath?
Yes. It just happened in the town I live in and it served him right. I won't go into all of what happened, but I will say that it was partly for filing false reports against someone I love, lying about someone I love, and evidence ';shifting';, if you know what I mean. The guy was fired, and also lost his appeal.
they do get punished for that. I got a ticket last year for leaving the scene of an accident when I just walked to a pay phone to call 911. When I went to court, she was there and the judge suspended her for two weeks without pay and ordered her to pay me for a day's work, which at the time was $450
absolutely. as police officers, they have a responsibility to set a higher example.


I have seen this sort of thing first hand locally and it went unpunished. luckily, there are those of us who have resources of our own making, and it has been dealt with
Of course. They should be fired immediately. Most cops are criminals with badges though, so I don't expect a whole lot from them....


Answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Well, of course! Even a president isn't exempt from impeachment, so I don't see why a police officer should be given special treatment.
yes deffo. a normal person wud!
yes






yes鈽烩樅鈽烩樅鈽烩樅鈽烩樅鈽烩樅鈽烩樅鈽烩樅
yes they should

No comments:

Post a Comment