Thursday, February 4, 2010

As KING of Level 3...I ask my people...How many of you have had false reports of abuse sent in against you????

I have spoken:KING of Level 3





Peaceout to my people!!!As KING of Level 3...I ask my people...How many of you have had false reports of abuse sent in against you????
what went wrong ?





for the moment you seem to be the KING of level 1





Peaceout ;-)








Edit: sorry to hear, so welcome back :-)As KING of Level 3...I ask my people...How many of you have had false reports of abuse sent in against you????
Not yet... Still trying to play nice tho.
don't turn this to a personal rivalry... i reported u on only one ocassion... seems like u have more ';well-wishers'; than you think you do dear...





And if you'd be willing to help me out a bit... could you please mail me at nt292@saclink.csus.edu and tell me what exactly happened when u got suspended? did they lock up your email too? how many violations were notified to you before you were suspended?

No comments:

Post a Comment